9 months and a day

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010

I haven't written in so long, I don't even know if I can really do it anymore. No poetry, no short stories, nothing. I haven't followed a blog, or looked into what people are doing. I haven't been really steady on computer living in general. Why? Because... I have been living. I have moved into experiencing my life instead of reflecting on it and had the amazing opportunity to be within the throws of it whole heartedly. It's been quite the journey...I've experienced so many things and have further changed the makeup of the woman I am. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad... but maybe it can be neither. I haven't the slightest on balance, but sometimes I think I look to intensely on the theory that something must fall upon the clear spectrum of one line versus the other and have not fully realized that maybe something can be composed of both properties equally at balance. But that might be getting away from myself. Currently, I'm on the couch in state of sheer fatigue, ready to fall out... but I'm determined to post this evening.


Digression: I hope all the babies born today get the opportunity to change the world...

MAN! I'm sleepy... that's the end of this battle.... bed 1, computer 0... i'm out (deuces)

1 comments:

A Beautifulstruggle October 8, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

okay, i have been gone for a while. Are you still blogging

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP